Sunday, March 16, 2008

Slow Jams



Things have been a little slow lately, I've kind of just settled into the way things are going for now.

Normally, this would upset me, but I need to just give myself a break and ride the situation out sometimes.

Right now, my girlfriend is in the city for the month, and I'm waiting to see if I get the good or bad news from SVA concerning my entrance. So, until I get the news I'm just going to relax a bit, enjoy my time with my girlfriend and organize what I'm dealing with right now instead of getting ahead of myself and consequently mixed up and confused.

I still have a lot of ideas and projects in my head though, and i'm making an effort to get things done, so when those start I will be posting here.

Anyway, enjoy these two recent skecthes...one is from a Japanese restaurant I went to with my roomate and the other is from my friend's apartment.

I had some time on my hand at my friend's place because I don't play first person shooters (i.e. I am terrible at them) so I sat back and entertained myself by drawing them playing Halo 3.

2 comments:

Alec Longstreth said...

I'm really digging the second drawing here. You really captured how intently everyone is watching that game. It's nice to think of you, off to the side, getting some work done! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I know I shouldn't complain... things are good! Sorry you are in waiting mode. That can be the worst, though it sounds like you have a good outlook on it. Just take things as they come!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.