Monday, December 12, 2005

Almost over...


So of late, I haven't been in the best of spirits. It so happens that this week is...finals week. So of course I have a lot to do.

Today I finished 3 of my classes, General Drawing 1, Figure Drawing 1, and Typography. I worked all weekend on the final assignments for that class. In the end they weren't bad, but I'm pretty glad that I don't have to take typography again. I'm quite terrible at those kinda of technical things, so my work wasn't very strong.

So, now I have 5 more classes. For wednesday I have a painting to do for extra credit, a book cover for illustration which i have not started and a book which i almost done with but will still be a bitch to finish.

Bla, so on to the next order of business...
I went to a jazz show yesterday at Nick's pub in Harlem, it was pretty nice. It felt good to go because when I drew I felt the energy of the music get into me and I think I got some pretty nice drawings.

I actually wanted to describe this feeling more...but I'm kind of burnt out from school today, and I wrote about this in Japanese earlier...so...yea.

Anyway, enjoy the drawings.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since no one's commenting to tell you how awesome your drawings are, I will!
Your drawings are awesome!