Friday, November 09, 2007

Catching Up

Third and final post of the day. I just want to play catch up and present some points about things that I've done.

-I was very very busy starting in September, it became too much and I had to quit going to the Art Student's League for classes. I really like it there and hope to go back.

-I've gotten more used to my dayjob, I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

-I haven't gotten any more Illustration assignments lately, but I am in the newest issue of Women for Hire Magazine.

-I started freelancing as a Japanese-English translator, I like it a lot.

-My girlfriend has been in Japan since July. It's had its ups and downs and I realize more than even that long distance relationships aren't easy, but we've managed and it's been really good recently.

-I'm going to Japan from Dec.25-Jan. 3rd. I'll be around Fukuoka most of the time and in Osaka for a day or two.

-I'm taking the JLPT level 2 test the first week of December. I've been studying everyday.

-For my girlfriend's birthday I made a video for her. We've been watching Flight of the Conchords since summer and we both love the show so I made a video using there song.



-I got an e-mail on youtube from Jermaine Clement saying that he thought my video was funny. That was pretty cool.

-I'll be in Miami from the 22nd until the 27th.

I think that's about it for now. Here are some sketches and paintings that I've done recently. Most of them are watercolors from my time at the Art Student's League.














No comments: