Saturday, January 26, 2008

Night Owl/ 夜型人間

Since returning from Japan my schedule has been kind of weird. I work in the morning come home, fall asleep, wake up in the evening and stay up until some absurd time. The I still have to work the next morning, so the result is that I've been sleeping less.

Anyway, today is one of those nights, and I decided to sleep in the morning because I have to pick my friend up from the airport early in the morning.

I've been meaning to upload some new sketches, and finally got around to scanning a few things, enjoy.

I'm going to really try and update with more work from now on. I'll write when I can but will focus on the pictures for the most part.

Enjoy.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ajani,
Your artwork is ridiculously good dude! I like the bears for some reason. I think it's cuz i had a weird dream about em a while back. Anyways hope Japan was fun. Oh and Brian is moving to Atlanta...

-Vin