Saturday, November 05, 2005

Progress


I haven't really shown too much of my work since I've come to New York, mostly because I was just too lazy. But, I finally looked through my things and photographed a few things to show on my blog.

Looking through and selecting things to put up, I noticed how in such a short time I improved my work. It really is an amazing thing. My lines are more confident, and there is a definitive style to me work, and I can see that I've started to develop more of a sense on how to capture what I want.
It's only been two 2-3months, what will my art look like when I graduate in less than 2 years?






What I'm working on now...this will take me forever to finish...

All the red are from figure drawing class 20min-1hr poses


gesture drawing, 5min for each figure...


20min pose

2 comments:

BRi∀N said...

Honestly, I love your animated/cartoonish sketches, and artwork. Mainly because it shows your creativity. The stuff you have posted here... anyone with art talent can do. But the things you've shown me before you can't just do with art talent. By the way your paintings ARE nice.

TheWongPerson said...

I agree...I enjoy your paintings..especially how you shade things.