Thursday, December 03, 2009

Illustration Friday- Entangled


Although atrophied, I've decided to dust off my pencils and stretch my illustration muscles.

I did this previous weeks topic for Illustration Friday: entangled.

When I thought about this, what came to my mind was how I often feel entangled in my own thoughts. Though I've gotten better at not being in my own world all the time, this has been something that I've done since I was a child. Always in my head, thinking about something, oblivious to what most regular folk are concentrating on.

Because of this, I was the quiet kid for most of my life, and when asked, "Why don't you talk," I often replied that I had nothing to talk about. That was a half-truth...it was more that what I was thinking about was probably so out-there or personal that I don't think I could relate with that person.

In any case, this is how it's been. Sometimes I got tired of it, and thought it a curse, but I'm alright with it. I feel that it's much better to observe and reflect then to just talk, and I'd rather be the quiet guy than the blabbermouth. I'd rather have the few words that I do say be worth their weight in gold, instead of the value of peanuts.

So, I imagine that if someone looks at me when I'm in this state, I'm not more that a pair of eyes peering from a brain. Just observing and thinking.

The illustration could be pushed further, but I decided to just post what I have because i want to respect the deadline (though I barely made it).

If you have them to give, critiques are welcomed.

2 comments:

michele said...

Well done! Interesting perspective!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ruqobokux.1accesshost.com/sojuku.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life